JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well I had a deal worked out but unfortunately he had to back out due to family reasons so with that being said, I'm looking to trade only and what I'm interested in is 9mm pistol auto in the Sig or CZ models will also look at 19ll style pistols but in the 9mm as I don't care for the 45's or 40 caliber. I do not need the p365 as I have one or the P238 but will consider others Keep in mind the trade value I have posted when offering a trade. In the CZ I would prefer the model 75 in the tac version but will look at others. My Trade value is at $950 with the gun case included. This rifle is in awesome condition with a total of 16 rounds fired through the rifle for sighting in as the pictures will show.

151.JPG 152.JPG 153.JPG IMG_4939.JPG IMG_4938.JPG IMG_4932.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
well thank you to all the great members of NWFA for the offers I said, I would wait until 9pm and have had many offers but decided to trade with the one that would meet my needs and i found it so this item the 44 mag is traded and hopefully it will follow through this time as the last one did not. :) NWFA Rocks :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.