JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, I'm going old school and I have my eye on a really nice old Winchester 62A 22lr rifle I just have to have, and I straight-up need to free up some cash since I have none to spare at the moment. I'm putting my Henry 22lr Golden Boy lever action up for sale. I really like this rifle a lot and kept it through all my great firearms purges from previous years. I am the only owner of this rifle as I purchased it new from Fred Meyer. It has never given me any problems and feeds quite reliably with everything I've put in it. It's accurate and the ladies love to shoot it (not a joke, the ladies do love it, as well as the kids). There's a couple scratches from the gun safe, but nothing that made me cringe.

I see the going prices for these rifles are anywhere from $450 to $500. I believe I paid something like $515 when I bought mine. I'll let it go for $375 firm, cash, FTF around Tigard area. I'm not really interested in trades as I need the cash, but feel free to peddle your wares. Maybe you'll have something else I simply must have. I'll try to get pics up tonight, but it looks just like the factory photos. It'll come with the original box and papers. Thank you.

Well, I'm going old school and I have my eye on a really nice old Winchester 62A 22lr rifle I just have to have, and I straight-up need to free up some cash since I have none to spare at the moment. I'm putting my Henry 22lr Golden Boy lever action up for sale. I really like this rifle a lot and kept it through all my great firearms purges from previous years. I am the only owner of this rifle as I purchased it new from Fred Meyer. It has never given me any problems and feeds quite reliably with everything I've put in it. It's accurate and the ladies love to shoot it (not a joke, the ladies do love it, as well as the kids). There's a couple scratches from the gun safe, but nothing that made me cringe.

I see the going prices for these rifles are anywhere from $450 to $500. I believe I paid something like $515 when I bought mine. I'll let it go for $375 firm, cash, FTF around Tigard area. I'm not really interested in trades as I need the cash, but feel free to peddle your wares. Maybe you'll have something else I simply must have. I'll try to get pics up tonight, but it looks just like the factory photos. It'll come with the original box and papers. Thank you.
well sir h i have $150 cash and a crimson trace lg-436 and a glock 23 gen 4 stormlake barrel the laser i value at $180 and the barrel at $125 thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.