JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Side loading, threaded barrel models! 1579967783176.png

Man they almost had it....messed it up really bad though :(....and they ain't exactly the best looking. not fond of a down turned wrist on a lever gun personally.

I think nearly everyone likes the receiver and the barrel....however most of us want the stock to go back to TapCo where it came from....could be worse though, anybody remember this abomination from Mossberg?

9C021D7F-BC08-4635-A4D8-85D6268EFBCC.png

Interesting they went with 5/8x24 on the 357.

Well if you look at the specs they did get one thing right. The twist rates are all appropriate for heavy for caliber bullets :). But that furniture, where is the throw up emoticon ?

All my funning aside ...

I do find the idea of no barrel bands on a lever action carbine , intriguing....as many folks say that the barrel bands and tightness of the barrel band screws will affect accuracy.

I do like idea of these rifles and understand the use of the synthetic stocks..as well as the appeal of them to a market.
That said... I think a wood stocked model would sell as well...
Andy

I understand the market for these rifles, but like some other forum members I'd only be interested if the stock was wood.

An AR looks great in black with rails.

A lever gun is at home with some nice walnut.

Taking the lever gun into the future... a timeless classic. This kinda reminds me of the 1911, doing the same thing. Those are nice rifles, a friend has an older one and is kicking himself for not waiting another year for the sideloader.

I have a strong preference for wood furniture also, especially on lever actions and muzzle loaders. I would have thought that even laminated would have been a good compromise, if you're going for durability.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top