JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got me a Marlin CST so this has to go.

Started life as a 22" barreled Henry Single Shot Rifle.

Barrel was cut to 16" and threaded by Velzey.

Stunning rifle. Beautiful stock and receiver. Truly one of a kind in its configuration, and extraordinarily quite with a suppressor.

Aftermarket Skinner rear sight and front blade installed. Rear sight notch filled using plug. Front sight post still needs to be filed to zero the rifle at whatever desired range. Sights do clear 9mm suppressors.

Extra forend and stock will be included. Original is cracked, but still good. Henry replaced old with a new set for free, so I'll include them.

Box and paperwork also included.

Price is firm @ $600

No trades.

No shipping.

Buyer pays transfer fees.

Prefer to sell at Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks or A Cut Above in Aloha.

I am not a delivery driver so please don't bother asking me to meet somewhere outside of the Hillsboro Beaverton areas.

Thanks for looking!

Reno

1B097DB6-3D70-47F2-B54A-A248325E1337.jpeg

Dang, that is a sweet setup. If I hadn't, literally, just acquired a Rossi Ranch Hand (and are lining up the legal and mechanical logistics to turn it into what I'm after), I think I'd be into this one.

Good luck with your sale. :)

Quick question. Is there a way to mount a scope? If so, I am interested. And by interested, I mean I can't get it till next week due to schedule, but would buy it.

Quick question. Is there a way to mount a scope? If so, I am interested. And by interested, I mean I can't get it till next week due to schedule, but would buy it.
There is. The skinner rear sight is currently using the tapped holes, but it can be removed and a rail can be installed.

Hit me up via PM if you would like to purchase.

Essentially sold pending transaction. Will delete this thread or close ad thereafter.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.