JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, unfired, in original box.

My father in law was a lifetime supporter of the BSA and an avid collector of scouting memorabilia. One of his prized possessions was this BSA Centennial Henry, which he gifted to me prior to his death.

I use firearms as tools, not as wall hangers, and as such would like to sell it in order to fund something that I can use.

-----------------------------------

The specs are as follows;

Model: H004BSA

Action - Lever
Caliber - 22 Long Rifle
Barrel Length - 20"
Capacity - 16 + 1
Trigger - Single Stage
Safety - Hammer
Length - 38 1/2"
Weight - 6.7 lbs
Stock - Walnut
Finish - Blue Steel Barrel/Brass receiver

----------------------------------

4.jpg 1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Box.jpg

$750~ or best offer.

As an alternative to all cash, I'd consider as partial trade, a Marlin Model 39a, dating from 1953 or earlier, with Ballard rifling in excellent original condition.

541-821-8949

Please Note; This is a modern firearm and requires a background check and transfer through a licensed FFL.

PS: Don't bother texting - I can't receive or reply to them. I repeat - Do Not Text!

Nope. I'm hamstrung by the executor of the estate. I had a sit down with them and got them to reduce the price from what he paid for it (over a grand), down to the last revision @ $750~ OBO. Feel free to toss out a reasonable offer and I'll be happy to go "back to the trough" on your behalf.

Many thanks for your interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.