JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Considering selling this rifle since it just doesn't get used that much. The rifle is used and in a solid 8 maybe even 9 out of 10 condition. I swapped the factory sights out for some Skinner peep sights (I had to file the top of the font sight down slightly) factory sights are also included, I think I still even have the factory box laying around. I have 200rds of reloads that are 240gr SWC with 8.5gr of Unique that are included. That is the plinking load I used and it was a lot of fun to shoot, even my 7 year old could handle the recoil without any problems. Price drop for the weekend $600. Transfer fees are on the buyer.

Last Edited:
6CD9DA07-991B-428F-9EE8-CE7799C3CFB3.jpeg 223CE9BE-F3BC-45AB-849C-7092E66BD84C.jpeg 5AE75123-127F-455F-8CFF-B8160B829BA0.jpeg 69DB5836-DEF6-477A-A49F-2B54665709DF.jpeg

I keep looking at this rifle and thinking how nice it would be next to my henry 357 carbine. Out of curiosity would the peep sight work with the original brass bead front sight? Height wise for zero that is. Looks like a nice little bunch of ammo to go with it too.

I keep looking at this rifle and thinking how nice it would be next to my henry 357 carbine. Out of curiosity would the peep sight work with the original brass bead front sight? Height wise for zero that is. Looks like a nice little bunch of ammo to go with it too.
If I remember correctly the Skinner site said it was hit and miss so I just ordered their front site that they recommended with the peep site. There's 200rds of mild plinking ammo there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.