JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Brand new in the box. Never fired (haven't had the time to take it out to the range). This is about 2 years old so it does NOT have the side loading gate (I actually prefer the cleaner lines and simplicity of models without loading gate, but that's personal preference). I am the original owner and it comes with all paperwork. Beautiful gun, but I guess I just don't need it. I'll include a box of .357 and .38spl.

I'm interested in trading only. I'd like to trade for a no-issues nice example pre-lock Smith & Wesson L-frame .357 magnum with 2.5"-4" barrel (like a 686 or 686+ model). Fixed or adjustable sights. Stainless or blued. I'd really like a 686 PLUS 7 shot. Bonus if you have a holster and speed loaders, etc. That's it. I'm NOT interested in any other trades.

FFL transfer to be done at SafeFire Indoor Shooting range in Camas (East Vancouver).

I'm not interested in selling at this time. Trade only.

PM direct with trade offers please. Thanks

E331C0F0-EF1C-42A0-878E-9E94DC826378.jpeg F049E158-D183-4D5E-BD45-491401882C30.jpeg 4805CF37-F649-4606-8313-8FCF6F424855.jpeg 3798BF10-4D67-4B9E-B42F-761D2DD562BE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
686 is a L frame...

S&W Mdl 27 and 327 performance center is the only N frame 357 Mag I can remember...

N frame is typically 44 Magnum...

Nice rifle,if you end up putting a price on it PM me...
[h3][/h3]

Beautiful rifle. I've got one in 45-70. In case it doesn't show in the photos, those are beautifully stained wood stocks and not plastic. Photos just don't show how pretty the wood is on these rifles. GLWTT!

This one looks to be the Black Plastic.Thats why photo's dont show the beautiful wood your talking about.....
I don't believe this to be true. Their all-weather models have hardwood stocks, they are just so smooth and darkly stained that they just don't look like it in photos. Even in person they are hard to tell as the stain is very dark to see the wood grain except on closer examination but they feel like real wood by their weight and smoothness. OP can confirm the material but I'm pretty sure the model number for this rifle is the H012MAW.
It's a slightly different shape than the 45-70 I have shown in my photo but it's definitely a wood stock (large loop installed too).
Good luck with your conversion! I've got a Big Boy in 44 too. Both guns are great and quality is the best.

56E5E1A4-B237-4996-90F0-C342572D2B47.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.