JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was going to start cowboy shooting but I discovered I cannot spend an entire Sunday at the range after competing on Saturday (wife ), so up for sale go the cowboy guns. I know there is a pistol in the photo and it is listed also in the pistol section. The is a beautiful HENRY BIG BOY with an octagon barrel, brass receiver and stock end. It shoots 38/357 and I have put about 50 rounds through it. I bought it new this year. It comes with the box. I have also put marble arms peep sights on it and the original sights will be included.The barrel is 19". There is one dent on the weapon. It is clear in one of the photos and is on the right side by the rear sight. I believe it can be steamed out but I didnt try it. PRICE is $750, PRICE DROP TO $700 OBO. I live in Bellingham and can meet you anywhere at or north of exit 201.I can ship and that can be negotiated, if I can ship to an FFL. I wasnt able to dumb down my pictures enough to post here so if you are serious send me your email and I will foward the pics to you ( I have more than what I posted). The pistol is a case hardened finish Ruger Vaquero 4 5/8 with extensive SASS modifications. This is an allocated weapon and very difficult to obtain.

cowboyguns.jpg

IMGP0192.jpg

IMGP0191.jpg