JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
45-70
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new Henry lever action 45-70 brass frame with side gate. Unfired brand new. $1200.00

I will be at the Arms Collectors Gun Show in Battle Ground Washington next month on May 14th and every second Saturday of the month at the Battle Ground Community Center at the end of main st. . 8AM to 1 PM Look for the guy wearing the red MAGA hat with the Trump flag on his table. That's me 😁 mention you saw this ad in northwest firearms to get that price. We're a fairly small show so I'm easy to spot. 😁 I only sell at our gun show because we do free FFL transfers so that saves you money. Let me say that again I ONLY SELL AT THE ACSWW GUN SHOW. I was asked by a person to meet me somewhere at a different FFL and lada lada lada and I don't do that. Our FFL transfers are free of charge so the price I posted is what you pay. If you buy one of these on Gun broker you are going to pay significantly more for one of these. They are going for about 1500 with the buy it now prices plus all the shipping and FFL costs. Even if you found one for 1200 you still need to ship it and pay FFL fees.
What I really wanted when I bought this was a single shot Winchester falling block clone by Uberti but can't find them anywhere. I want to shoot black powder loads and I decided against shooting black powder in this lever gun. (It's just too pretty) 😁 So there's a window of opportunity for someone that has a (nice) single shot to haggle a deal with me. 🤔

DSCN0376.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
i don't attend the show any more.
For 20 years I did
was vice president for 2 years
secretary for 2 years
just not the same Gun show anymore for me

i do all transfers at Americans pawn in Vancouver wa

Far as I know this ruger has not been at that show

i don't attend the show any more.
For 20 years I did
was vice president for 2 years
secretary for 2 years
just not the same Gun show anymore for me

i do all transfers at Americans pawn in Vancouver wa

Far as I know this ruger has not been at that show
Oh OK, I say that because there's a Ruger no3 in 4570 at our show that he's had there for several shows now for 750 bucks. I figured you being from Vanc it was a good chance it was you. Oh well. I guessed wrong. To make a long story short I was looking for a single shot 4570 when I purchased this lever action so yeah I'm interested in it but what kind of value are you putting on yours. maybe you could private message me instead of cluttering up the ad.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top