JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up a Henry .22 lever action. I've been browning guy for life. But I can't deny the smooth Henry actions. Good food for the wife and kids.
Did you get the Goldenboy? I love mine, other than being a little heavy for caliber. The action is the smoothest lever action that I have ever shot. I picked it up new in box from and estate sale for $325 about four years ago. I have only put about 50 rounds through it and that was a tough decision. It is just too pretty to shoot, but I don't have guns that I won't shoot built after 1900.

Love my Goldenboy! Fun to play stagecoach defender. Have not met anyone who does not have fun shooting it. PLUS it loads .22 shorts!

I got lucky my local Bi-Mart had one that I thought looked like a great deal, said lets write it up. Only to discover it was priced wrong. In true Bi-Mart fashion they honored the low price. DEAL.

Did you get the Goldenboy? I love mine, other than being a little heavy for caliber. The action is the smoothest lever action that I have ever shot. I picked it up new in box from and estate sale for $325 about four years ago. I have only put about 50 rounds through it and that was a tough decision. It is just too pretty to shoot, but I don't have guns that I won't shoot built after 1900.
No. I got the standard. For me I'm not to excited about the brass playing. I believe the old school Henry's that are solid brass.
The plated ones seem to bright for me. But I'm sure one day I will buy one. So crazy how smooth that action is!

No. I got the standard. For me I'm not to excited about the brass playing. I believe the old school Henry's that are solid brass.
The plated ones seem to bright for me. But I'm sure one day I will buy one. So crazy how smooth that action is!
Actually it is not plated. It is a brass alloy that is tough to tell between it and brass unless you look inside the action. It is slightly lighter than brass when you look inside. It didn't cost much more than the blue model and I like the octagon barrel.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top