Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Helping with a gun purchase decision - .380 anywhere in Salem??

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RangerEric, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

Hey guys -

So a friend of mine is wanting to purchase a pistol with her tax return, and asked to try out some of what's in my safe so she can make an educated purchase as to what she shoots best. I of course said that was fine and offered to let her try anything she'd like, and we're scheduled to do so this Monday. Only problem is, I only have exactly two mags worth of .380 hollowpoints in my possession for my LCP, and cannot find any .380 on the shelves anywhere in town. Anyone seen any around Salem anywhere?? Anyone have a box they would sell me for a not-insane price in the name of introducing a new shooter? Thanks for any leads!

-Eric

2. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

try Sportsmans outdoor or whatever its called down off of South Lancaster Dr. They had quite a bit of ammo last time I was there, It was marked up, but there. you could always check out either if the Bimarts as well.

3. RangerEric

I was at both in the last few days, not a speck of .380 at Bi-mart, and Sportsmans only had $60/per box ($60/per box???????) Doubletap Hollowpoints. Even Cabelas was cleaned out!

4. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

If you want to make the drive I can help you out, just PM me.

5. RangerEric

Hey, thanks man, if I can't find anything in Salem in the next little bit I'll take you up on that.

6. YoungBlood

YoungBlood SW Washington Active Member

Was at Fishermans Marine in Oregon City last week and they were stocking their ammo shelves, looked like a bunch of .380 but you might call them if you're willing to make the trek.

7. Major Payne

Major Payne PNW Active Member

Heck I have 3 extra boxes of 380 I paid 18$ box for. I'd b willing to ship/help u out :)

8. RangerEric

Deadeye set me up, mission accomplished, thanks guys.