JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One could argue that westernization never really took hold in Iran, and that the rapid modernization sponsored by the Shah actually fueled the Islamic revolution. A significant proportion of the population was willing to take to the streets to restore a more traditional version of Iranian culture. The era of the Shah was more of an aberration than a state of normalcy.

Just as US attempts to install gender equality in Afghanistan never really had any impact outside of Kabul.
Very good points! Thanks,

Spent some time in Iraq but it doesn't make me an expert. Americans see the world through the American experience and don't understand the devout Muslims.

Historically they have one book, the Koran, and all other books forbidden. Their culture and lifestyle is so different folks can't understand even when they look at Afghanistan history. The reason nobody has ever conquered Afghanistan is their devotion to a Muslim God. For centuries foreign invaders have come in and all driven out because the Muslim faith is so strong in Afghanistan.

Bringing people with that strong of faith into our culture is going to be brutal and cause internal strife for decades...until they win.

Given that the majority of Afghan "refuges" are those that were approved for passage by the Taliban, and were not able to even be vetted ....
.... I'm simply not having a whole lot of faith in them ALL having a desire to fit in or accept their new surroundings.

(on the plus side... I don't think they'll ever think men can have babies, and they'll know which bathroom to use)

American women are in for a rude awakening as the Taliban settles in and women have to submit to the refugees culture. The old racist , bigoted and homophobic line will be used to say the new folks have a right to their culture and you have no right to yours.

I hear they like guns a lot so at least there is a positive look to this.

And if folks think they are going to change the Taliban to our ways... well 21 years and trillions spent only to have the Taliban go back to their own culture.

Last Edited:
100's or 1000's of American citizens were left behind, marooned and now apparently abandoned.

The plight of abandoned American citizens has been pretty much scrubbed from main street media.

The Commander in Chief turns around and walks away when asked about it.

Is anyone in this administration working on bringing Americans home?

Anyone?

100's or 1000's of American citizens were left behind, marooned and now apparently abandoned.

The plight of abandoned American citizens has been pretty much scrubbed from main street media.

Anyone?

Of course they aren't.

Given how poorly the extraction and closure of war operations went. I'm not sure I want them doing anything else.

This administration is best suited for hiding in a basement eating ice cream and finger painting with their own feces.

Anyone?
What do you think? No Government gives a rats bubblegum about a few hundered civilians. Its collateral in a political game of power.

Anyone?
I have NOT heard any new news. They don't give a rat's butt.

Five deferment BYE - BIDEN, I am pretty sure it was 5, is NO more a CIC that I am a tall, blond, and young movie star!

HE is a big fat joke, a LIAR, senile, a thief, KISS UP to China and to other countries, a man who shows dereliction of duty BIG TIME, and tons more.

He is just another con job artist. A man who LOVED and continues to support the PNAC WARMONGERS - NEO CONS in the R and D parties. PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY = PNAC. WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. MORE salivation for war and more salami neo con policies while they continue to SCREW Americans stateside and overseas. ADDED MORE.

The lying sacks of dung in the District of Criminals and in the MASS MEDIA are too busy gaslighting everyone with the plandemic 'virus'.

FEAR sells - the GREAT RESET (Financial and in other subject matters.) was planned and continues on.

Personally, some people should be FIRED and tons more when it comes to the Americans who have been LEFT BEHIND.

They seem to believe that most Americans will NOT remember or they will forget soon enough on what happened when it came to this CLUSTER you know what by not planning a smooth, SANE, carefully planned, etc. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

I will not forget and have made my thoughts clear to my 'leaders' too. In the past and recently too.

Cate

I think that more than a few hundred people (Americans and VETTED A. people who helped the USA over there.) were LEFT BEHIND but I could be wrong.

It is a crying shame.

Cate

Of course they aren't.

Given how poorly the extraction and closure of war operations went. I'm not sure I want them doing anything else.

This administration is best suited for hiding in a basement eating ice cream and finger painting with their own feces.

I WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN. Those people need our help.

Maybe not with BYE-BIDEN'S help but with someone helping to get AMERICANS and VETTED A. people who helped us get out of the country. Somehow - some way.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews