JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sold on carrying Glocks. My friend has not done much shooting besides my Glocks and my SW J frame and my Kahr 9mm and he has some no-label India made revolver in 22 magnum. Anyway I was steering him towards getting a glock 26 or a 19... Both of us can get a Law Enforcement discount on glock..
Anyway he found a Walther PPS, after not finding a decent 9mm Glock anywhere on Blue Label or used(everything in stock was .40sw,) so he got the new Walther 9mm PPS single stack
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445662275.573201.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445662284.718732.jpg anyway he is coming shooting with me tomorrow
(Last time he couldn't get the rounds into the magazine-on a Kahr.. So he needs more training[emoji12])
I will ensure he learns that Walther in and out

Nice!

If it is anything like the p22, it will be quite the shooter.

Curious, if it isn't too foreword to ask, how do you both get a LEO discount and this is his first CC?

I'm armed private contractor and he's unarmed state private security hence why I know my Glocks and he does not BUT glock's blue label program is extended to firefighters and emt, security and probation officers even volunteer firefighters

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top