JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've read Dave Workman's column on this new semi-auto rifle ban bill sponsored by Washington State Senator Adam Kline. As usual, I want to write to my State Senator and Representatives asking them to help defeat this bill. While I frequently write to government officals, I often struggle with getting all the details correct to be sure they know exactly which bill I'm for or against.

I'd love to see a sub-forum here where those members with some legal background would submit sample letters for each particular firearms issue.

Dave's article:
<broken link removed>

I've read Dave Workman's column on this new semi-auto rifle ban bill sponsored by Washington State Senator Adam Kline. As usual, I want to write to my State Senator and Representatives asking them to help defeat this bill. While I frequently write to government officals, I often struggle with getting all the details correct to be sure they know exactly which bill I'm for or against.

I'd love to see a sub-forum here where those members with some legal background would submit sample letters for each particular firearms issue.

Dave's article:
<broken link removed>

Won't pre-emption laws prevent this sort of thing? Anyways, I'll see if I can think of anything to help you out.

If they're used in the army, used in the war &#8212; that's what this ban is about."&#8212; Ralph Fascitelli, board president of Washington Ceasefire.

I love that. If the army uses it, and uses it in war, lets ban it. Which means we will be running around naked using rocks to hunt our food, since the army uses clothes, cars, knives forks.. This guy is a moron.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top