JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at a used Mk III Trooper today (been wanting one) so here it goes. I'll call it 85 - 90% on finish. Standard wear around the muzzle, and a little spot on the trigger guard from holster carry. A small spot of rust on the side of the barrel otherwise the remaining finish is pretty good. Good trigger, locks up tight with just a small amount of rotational movement (very little) almost no side to side movement of the cylinder and tight crane with no movement. Cylinder release is tight and smooth. Standard pawn shop dirty gun so a good cleaning will probably improve things dramatically. Shiny and clean bore with no pitting or leading. I don't know if it is just super hard crud around end of the muzzle or if somebody tried a home crowning job because it looks a little rough. I couldn't scratch it off with a fingernail but sometimes that stuff can be hard. Ok - while I was looking they dropped the 'tag' price from $619.00 to $475.00, total including fingerprint. Opinions please!
Thanks.

Condition sounds a little rough and questionable. $475 for one in 85-90% condition overall would be a fair to good price. What you are describing would be more in the $350 - $400 range IMHO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top