JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend and I are in a discussion about the possible funding of the rioters.

If they are in fact being funded how is it taking place?

Do they meet at some prearranged location for money disbursement? If so how is this managed at so many different cities and locations?

Most of the rioting seems disorganized and unstructured. How could they be 'directed' to a common location to be paid (if they are)

Anyway I am sure I could come up with more questions and I told my friend I would seek out information so if anyone has any answers to my questions - or can add anything else we would appreciate it!

Excellent question. I'm curious about that too in terms of actual evidence (or at least circumstantial connections of it) of the $ traiI. Personally I'm not interested in Politics-based or unfounded guesses of who is funding it cuz that is probably bordering on the non-politics rule of the forum. But facts-based, or questions, or connecting the dots with explanations of the reasons, that would be really interesting (and helpful for the education of all imo).

Fwiw I did notice a mass migration of certain poeple from Portland to wash dc last week. (@rjmt mentioned something similar in a previous thread as I recall). I haven't seen Hester in any of the live streams here lately Fe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top