JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hopefully ok to post here...if not, please remove.

I'm looking at selling one of my ARs but no idea on how to price it these days.

16" Aero Precision barrel
VG6 Epsilon compensator
Aero Lower and upper
Older style Aero handguard
Odin works BCG
MFT stock
The trigger I'm unsure on but it's single stage around 2.5-3lbs
Bushnell 1-7x Illuminated LPV
Some super bubblegumty BUIS because I pulled the Magpuls off for another build.
Everything else is pretty standard stuff...

It has about 500 rounds through it give or take a couple boxes.

Whatcha guys think?

PXL_20210324_025736634.jpg

1200ish but 1639 will retard the sale....
reading below comments I revise my estimate, and I think you'd be in the $750 range unless the AWB passes.
Agree would make more money parting it out.

Last Edited:
If we are talking about selling locally, $900 to start be prepared to accept lesser offers. There are lots of budget ARs lingering in classifieds around the $700 range. If they kill the filibuster and the AWB grandfathers in currently owned rifles than the skies the limit. That hasn't happened yet.

People are usually not interested in buying a parts-build AR. With 1639 in effect it is easier to buy an upper through mail order and stick it on a lower they already own. A factory build of all matching brands and parts brings a modest premium.

You'd probably make more money selling the components than the whole rifle. Aero home builds are super common in this area

There are a bunch of ARs listed right now for around $700 and they don't appear to be moving either. These are strange times as you would think they would be snatched up right away given the circumstances. I guess people already have all the ARs they need. Maybe the next generation of young folks aren't all that interested in firearms.

Find an FFL who knows what they are talking about. Or to be less rude, your FFL is mistaken. If he is not applying state processes to semi automatic rifles he is in error. I-1639 went into effect long ago. It only affected semi automatic rifles. Not pistols, not smoothbore shotguns. There was a different change in the law to require state paperwork on receivers and frames, and the WSP has not initiated that process yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top