1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP with posting pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by mckenzb, Mar 29, 2012.

1. mckenzb

mckenzb Vancouver, WA Member

I've been on this site for a while without a problem but tonight I went to post a new gun I'm interested in trading and it only let me attach 1 photo. I kept telling me I was over my quota for the message. I immediately thought that my pictures were too bulky, but then I checked the sizes after shrinking them with a picture size program to shrink the file sizes and realized that I was only using 350 kb for the 4 total pictures. So I'm assuming that every thread that I've started since joining the site is part of that '1 MB' total quota I read about, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to delete my existing pictures or threads.

On another note, do supporting vendors/members get more space usage? I've looked through the site a few times trying to find a price structure for joining the venders aspect, but have been unsuccessful. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
  2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Supporting members and Supporting vendors get additional space for attachments, emails.

For those that dont want to support the site you can use Photobucket, instructions to post pics are at the top of the classified sections.
  3. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

You might consider signing up for a free photobucket account, then link to all your pictures there then you can post as many as you like.
  4. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Or just become a contributing member here. It is a good cause. :cool:
  5. Gascan

Gascan Vancouver, Not B.C. New Member