JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been on this site for a while without a problem but tonight I went to post a new gun I'm interested in trading and it only let me attach 1 photo. I kept telling me I was over my quota for the message. I immediately thought that my pictures were too bulky, but then I checked the sizes after shrinking them with a picture size program to shrink the file sizes and realized that I was only using 350 kb for the 4 total pictures. So I'm assuming that every thread that I've started since joining the site is part of that '1 MB' total quota I read about, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to delete my existing pictures or threads.

On another note, do supporting vendors/members get more space usage? I've looked through the site a few times trying to find a price structure for joining the venders aspect, but have been unsuccessful. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Brian

Supporting members and Supporting vendors get additional space for attachments, emails.

For those that dont want to support the site you can use Photobucket, instructions to post pics are at the top of the classified sections.

This may help:

Gascan said:
1. - Create an account at:

2. - Click on the green "Upload Now" button

Screenshot2011-02-12at15914PM.png

3. - Click on the big green "Select photos and videos" button.

Screenshot2011-02-12at15940PM.png

3. - After uploading the photos, click on the "Save and continue to my album"

Screenshot2011-02-12at20028PM.png

4. - The link you clicked will take you to all your uploaded pictures, move the cursor over the images you'd like to post on the forum and a menu will appear under the image:

Screenshot2011-02-12at20049PM.png

Single click on the link labeled "IMG code".

5. - Paste said link in your post.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads