JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, she will shoot our G17. Just something about the recoil of the .45. Just wondering if anyone has tried this thing. I saw some of the videos on their website, and it looks like it works but would like some "real" feedback if possible.

If you want her to stay w/.45 have her try a full-size steel gun. The mass will soak up more of the felt recoil. Also, if you or a friend reload then going with lead (I like coated) bullets would allow you to run lower loads than FMJ's which will also reduce recoil.

Thanks for the feedback!

What glock? My wife had a tough go with her revolver....just got her a bigger grip for it and now she loves it. If it's a smaller Glock .45 (G-30 or G-36) I would recommend a grip extension on the magazine. If that doesn't work, I'd try a different pistol...what I've found with Glocks is that when you start changing out springs to reduce recoil, you mess up the entire platform and the gun doesn't function as well as it did.

Or you can just get an HK. Then when you shoot it you'll be so relaxed that you'll daydream of puppy dogs and ice cream. Of course one big drawback (other than mag capacity) is that a new HK45 or 45C will set you back about 9 Ben Franklins. (Note: this is not a thread hijack, just making a joke, even though based on my experience with Glock and HK .40 cals, HKs have lighter perceived recoil.)

Animal Chimp.gif WHAT HE SAID..:rolleyes:;)

"OUR Glock" is the root of your issue.

Buy her her own gun and let her customize it for her not "both of you".

Just my 2 cents.
This, take her to the range and if she really wants a 45 rent all the options until she finds one she likes.
"OUR Glock" is the root of your issue.

Buy her her own gun and let her customize it for her not "both of you".

Just my 2 cents.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads