JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it shoots 1/4" groups at 100 yards, leave it be. I usually shoot five or more rounds when I test fire for groups. That way it will bring out any nasty secrets of the impact point moving as the barrel heats. I do have a Rem 700 with a Nor Pac barrel with many rounds through it (.223 Rem), as I am the second owner. Like you without coffee, it will print ten rounds in just over a half minute of angle. With your stock military barrel shortened, that's not too shabby. With premium hunting bullets, it should do everything you want, if it doesn't run out of gas in velocity. Bullets are so much better these days and efective at both high and low speeds!

thanks, well i dont plan on taking any shots past 300 yards so i should be fine with Winchester 180 grain bullets. I leave this coming friday and will be back around the 14th. so if it gets to shoot ill give a report. on those really long shots i allways think about having to pack it out. Im not getting any younger. lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top