JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Will someone please give me the correct dimensions of the Butt plate on a JC Higgins Model 30 .22 LR? Or at the very least give me a quick rundown on how to properly measure it? Don't say trace it because I have to send the exact dimensions to a gun smith who is going to fabricate a custom part for me. I would measure mine but the stock was damaged so measurements won't be accurate. Send help!

Last Edited:
I am not sure if this helps. I saw the following offering on eBay:

It does not say which rifle it is for but perhaps you could verify with the seller. Also, one of the pictures has dimensions of the butt plate.

Best wishes on solving your problem.

Last Edited:

It does not say which rifle it is for but perhaps you could verify with the seller. Also, one of the pictures has dimensions of the butt plate.

Will someone please give me the correct dimensions of the Butt plate on a JC Higgins Model 30 .22 LR? Or at the very least give me a quick rundown on how to properly measure it? Don't say trace it because I have to send the exact dimensions to a gun smith who is going to fabricate a custom part for me.

I actually already contacted that seller and they know nothing. I bought one I thought might be a little big around the edges but the bolt pattern is the same

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top