JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_2203.JPG IMG_2204.JPG IMG_2206.JPG So I was given some 7.62x39 ammo and I'm interested in finding out where it was manufactured. I would also like to know if it is corrosive or not. If the pictures aren't clear the headstamp is 1K over 85. The brass case is anealed and the primer sealant is red. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Yugoslovian m67. Corrosive but by all accounts it is great shooting stuff.
Also, ive read that this round yaws early after penetration causing the projectile to tumble making it great for sd.

Yep, brass is also berdan primed but I still think it's on the finer side of corrosive surplus ammunition. Some years started stamping the head with PPU but in their language ППУ

Great stuff! Sitting on a crate.

Check that it'll cycle in yours next time your out shooting before looking into buying more (or not). Does fine in all ours, except the pistol, several FTF's. Gonna have to fiddle with that one some more, thinking they may have been sticking in those mags. Dunno.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews