JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been asked to help a widow figure out the prices to some of her late husband;s guns. I have done a little looking around but still not sure what the values are. Help would be much appreciated!

1) Colt 1890 Wyoming Diamond Jubilee 1965 .22 Pistol with display box.
photo.JPG

2) Colt 1869 Golden Spike 1969 .22 pistol with display box and spike (Also have a Winchester Model 94 30-30 with same markings)
Golden.JPG

3) Colt 1816 Indiana Sesquicentennial 1966 .22 Pistol with display box
Indiana.jpg

4) Colt Automatic Calibre 25
Colt Auto.jpg

5) Automatic Pistol Clement's
Clement's.jpg

Guess we will start with these then post the rest.

photo.JPG

Clement's.jpg

Colt Auto.jpg

Golden.JPG

Indiana.jpg

I have been asked to help a widow figure out the prices to some of her late husband;s guns. I have done a little looking around but still not sure what the values are. Help would be much appreciated!

1) Colt 1890 Wyoming Diamond Jubilee 1965 .22 Pistol with display box.
View attachment 52835

2) Colt 1869 Golden Spike 1969 .22 pistol with display box and spike (Also have a Winchester Model 94 30-30 with same markings)
View attachment 52838

3) Colt 1816 Indiana Sesquicentennial 1966 .22 Pistol with display box
View attachment 52839

4) Colt Automatic Calibre 25
View attachment 52837

5) Automatic Pistol Clement's
View attachment 52836

Guess we will start with these then post the rest.

In order to maxamize $ return to the widow, I would suggest you contact "Jack The Dog". I do not recall his name, but Google him and you will find his info. He is in the Beaverton area, his auctions usually bring top dollar, he only charges 15% commission, and I think most will agree, his ethics are beyond reproach.
Best,
Gary

The colts will be worth some money, I would gocheack out Gunbroker.com and look at compleated listings to get an idea of what they go for. Even though they are collectibles they wont go for big bucks because they are just 22lr compared to larger calibers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top