JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry I don't know of a gun safety course in specific in the portland area but BB guns are excellent training tools for you to teach your own kids proper firearms handling and safety. All my kids have CO2 powered BB guns and We treat them just like the guns that go bang. We lock them up in the safe with the other ones. We don't consider them toys they can just get out anytime they please and play with them. They have magazines, safeties, etc. just like the ones that go bang. My kids treat them with the same respect as the other guns because I insist on it. I live out in the sticks and we shoot all the time into my own hillside.

looking more for a course which can handle a group of cub scouts who want to learn how to use a bb gun with a side of gun safety thrown in to make it educational as well as fun.

Chuck Canham at Johnson Creek Gun Club has been instructing kids for many years, he has Free classes for kids, Chuck started shooting on a small bore rifle team at age 12 and he volunteers a lot of time working with kids.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top