JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Gen 4 has the hex screw in the front sight.... I forget the size, but I tooled down a nutdriver on my bench grinder to fit it inside the hole to access the hex head... I was too impatient to wait for the site tool to arrive. It works great and has a bigger handle than the Glock sight tool.

For the rear sight, I have always taken off the slide, placed it on it's side on a small block of ply (to avoid damage to the slide and to give room for the sight to move while avoiding use of an improperly padded vise), then used a cut in half nylon handle from a toothbrush and a small hammer of any kind to drive the handle against the sight. Also works great.

In fact, I am going to changeover the sights again this week. I'm taking off the Big Dot sights again, and reinstalling the Heinie sights for my kids and grandkids that will be here from Ark this coming weekend. They want to go up to Anthony Lakes Snow Park, which is open, and also want to go shooting. The weather is supposed to be hit and miss this weekend, so we'll just have to be flexible. The Heinie sights that I have are green light tube/fiberoptic in the front and all black in the rear. It's a better sight for traditional target shooting, punching bullseyes.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top