JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just received a PSL/FPK kit and in looking it over found that the front sight block is bent. One of the ears is bent inward. I'm thinking that if I bend it back it may brake or at least develop metal fatigue. They will replace if I return the old one. Can anyone help me out with instructions for removal or is this something I should take to a gunsmith?

Where did you get it from? Always try to get it warrantied by the manufacturer if you can. If they don't fix it, then start checking around.

The guy to talk to first about it is Matt from Stoner Arms. He's one of my best friends and does great work on AK type rifles. He has a 13" PSL we call the AK54 that is just a blast(both literally and figuratively) to shoot.

He converts Saigas, SBR's AK's, installs trunions, etc.

Username is NorthernBornRebel. You can find him here: View Profile: NorthernBornRebel - Northwest Firearms Community

Or: <broken link removed>

This is a kit I got from APEX. They will replace the part if I send them the old one. I just have to get it off the barrel. That is what I need help with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top