JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$600 in 2020 is like 450 today.
Yea but when you total up all the money spent on parts and services it's over a grand. So he should be able to get at least 2k because he saved you the time and he's not charging you for shipping. He's doing you a favor. Haha

097bff21620200b4a9fd1301ca21cb86.jpg

Yea but when you total up all the money spent on parts and services it's over a grand. So he should be able to get at least 2k because he saved you the time and he's not charging you for shipping. He's doing you a favor. Haha
Lol absolutely not. That's why I told him you're going to take an almost freebee hit on anything but the barrel bolt and trigger. Would be easier to take it all apart and sell it parted out.

Lol absolutely not. That's why I told him you're going to take an almost freebee hit on anything but the barrel bolt and trigger. Would be easier to take it all apart and sell it parted out.
My comment was all sarcasm. Cause that's what I see people trying to do with their firearms in the classifieds section. It's pathetic and laughable.

My comment was all sarcasm. Cause that's what I see people trying to do with their firearms in the classifieds section. It's pathetic and laughable.
Oh for sure, I see it all the time! Hard to read sarcasm in print haha. I legitimately want to help the guy because he's just getting piled on but he hasn't answered.. I'm beginning to think the whole post is a joke and I fell for it.

I have no idea why this got attention
It's pretty bad on both ends of the spectrum.

You've got people overvaluing their stuff.

The buyer side you've got people lowballing the living hell out of people trying to justify low prices because they don't have the money.

As an update. This Glock sold for 640 and kept the g45 during COVID. The AR I was offered 700 and 300 for the mount. I enjoyed the AR a lot so I kept it. Realistically I've seen SMOS factory stock rifles go for 1k-1.2k with their shilen barrels.

Since then I've been debating selling the x95 because it's hard to justify having 2 bull-pups. I shoot SCAR17 more. Thanks guys for the help even if it was a little late lol

Last Edited:
Just assume that anything from @1775usmc is sarcasm.
I was also referring to if the whole post was a joke or this guy actually needed guidance to valuating this thing. Dogpiled before he even did any of the tropes of "I know what I got" or "I spent X dollars, so I should be paid for getting these parts together" LOL

I was also referring to if the whole post was a joke or this guy actually needed guidance to valuating this thing. Dogpiled before he even did any of the tropes of "I know what I got" or "I spent X dollars, so I should be paid for getting these parts together" LOL
Nah, just a three year old thread.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads