JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not this clown. I'm an honest clown. Probably an honest clown.
Maybe you should try plenty of fish It's all lies you can lie they can lie basically it's fake book with a twist nobody puts any recent picture 's on there or a real profile lol MY PROFILE IS A RICH FISHERMAN THAT OWNS THREE CRAB BOATS it works because I have pictures of me on a crab boat And deadliest catch his huge lol along with some of the women who replying huge

Maybe you should try plenty of fish It's all lies you can lie they can lie basically it's fake book with a twist nobody puts any recent picture 's on there or a real profile lol MY PROFILE IS A RICH FISHERMAN THAT OWNS THREE CRAB BOATS it works because I have pictures of me on a crab boat And deadliest catch his huge lol along with some of the women who replying huge

"rich fisherman" is obviously a lie.

E

You missed the part that said I own three crab boats OWN is the most important word in this story and your not a stupid girl on plenty of fish so you Can see the lie shhhhhhhh

Hey guys,

I would love some help on a non firearm forum, a BMW auto forum to be exact. I posted a thread asking about storage and carry options for a firearm in my X5, and it just dissolved into a huge gun control party. I'm not a debater by any means, and not the online argumentative type. I know some of the statistics but not all of the arguments, and I just don't have time to go back and forth with these guys.

If any of you like debating and do have the time, I'd love to see you guys post some counter responses to their arguments there. Thanks guys and mods feel free to remove if this violates any linking policies.

Any Weapon Box for E53? - Xoutpost.com

Took a look at that forum and the first thing I noticed was that Wayne from New Zealand had this to say...
**********************************************************************************
While I cannot contribute an answer to this question/thread, reading this I'm just damn thankful I live somewhere where even the Police aren't armed... wow.gif
************************************************************************************
...and the first thing that comes to mind is that maybe he's not armed and the cops aren't armed but the criminals certainly are since by definition they don't obey laws...! :D

My response on that forum would be the following three paragraphs:

"If you are for gun control then you are not against guns, because guns will be needed to disarm people. So it's not that you are anti-gun - you'll need the police's guns to take away other people's guns. So you are very pro-gun. You just believe that only the government (which of course is so reliable, honest, moral, and virtuous) should be allowed to have guns. There is no such thing as gun control. There is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small, political elite and their minions."
- Stefan Molyneux, January 7, 2016

Moreover, see this video from 2013. Gangs and nefarious people are capable of using 3D-printing technologies to create a gun with no serial number. What is preventing a gang from shipping 3D-printed guns (along with their drugs) across our porous borders?

Gun control is a myth. ...but if it helps you or the politicians sleep better at night then good luck with it.

Hey guys,

I would love some help on a non firearm forum, a BMW auto forum to be exact. I posted a thread asking about storage and carry options for a firearm in my X5, and it just dissolved into a huge gun control party. I'm not a debater by any means, and not the online argumentative type. I know some of the statistics but not all of the arguments, and I just don't have time to go back and forth with these guys.

If any of you like debating and do have the time, I'd love to see you guys post some counter responses to their arguments there. Thanks guys and mods feel free to remove if this violates any linking policies.

Latest copulation of statistics .....sez it all. Population is 230M +/-
Gundeath statitiscs.jpg

Took a look at that forum and the first thing I noticed was that Wayne from New Zealand had this to say...
**********************************************************************************
While I cannot contribute an answer to this question/thread, reading this I'm just damn thankful I live somewhere where even the Police aren't armed... View attachment 398798
************************************************************************************
...and the first thing that comes to mind is that maybe he's not armed and the cops aren't armed but the criminals certainly are since by definition they don't obey laws...! :D
Really can you imagine what it would be like around here if the police didn't carry gun lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Hey guys,

With the tyrant gun grabbers foaming at the mouth I was looking forward of proving wrong these people so I signed up. Never have I signed up to a group then told I would have to wait 7 to 10 days to post. So I'll see you then and I will educate these people on the benefits of being armed. is the group based here or Europe? If Europe I'll make sure I ask them how they will cut their meat once kitchen knifes are banned and what do they think is next on their ban list, fingernail clippers or sharp pencils.

With the tyrant gun grabbers foaming at the mouth I was looking forward of proving wrong these people so I signed up. Never have I signed up to a group then told I would have to wait 7 to 10 days to post. So I'll see you then and I will educate these people on the benefits of being armed. is the group based here or Europe? If Europe I'll make sure I ask them how they will cut their meat once kitchen knifes are banned and what do they think is next on their ban list, fingernail clippers or sharp pencils.

I bet there's so many NWFA'ers signing up they thought people were trying to swarm their servers lol!

It's a US based site but open to international members.

Forums like that are populated by people who have made up their minds, permanently.

No logic or statistics will even make a dent in their opinions.
Pretty much it. I blame it all on communication skills or lack there of.

Compromise was something that you needed to do in order to get anything done. Nowadays, pfft, fahgedaboutit! People are no longer taught proper communication skills.

Example: I say something and then they get to say something, "After" I am finished. However, people have an automatic knee jerk reaction to what is said without thinking about what was just said. If people don't think about what is said they look like complete morons.

Anyway, as the saying goes, "you cannot fix stupid."

I used to own an old BMW once. The one car that almost kicked my bubblegum for an electrical problem. I consider myself a good electrical troubleshooter, and the diagrams on that car were a nightmare. I put in the last ditch effort (trace down every relevant wire and confirm it on the diagram) to find the problem. Wiring diagram was wrong AND a fuse was missing. Grrr...

At any rate, there's an old saying: The dogs bark and the caravan moves on. These folks are just barking dogs and trying to reason with a barking dog only makes it bark more.

I do feel your pain; I've given up on finding an off the shelf solution to a similar problem in my 17 Ford Escape. I'm going to put a box on drawer slides under my back seat so that a push button lock box can slide out and I can access my holstered firearm without having to look back and down. When you tilt the seat back forward the seat base drops to the floor, leaving no place for a more accessible box to live. When that situation exists, I'm usually going shooting anyway... Every other time I'll go with less preferred methods.

Oh, and for what it's worth:
Gun Control - ProCon.org
The Truth About Assault Weapons
It won't help the barking dogs, but for non-barking dogs, these are decent web sites

Last Edited:
Woodpile Report

Definition: Arms

Pagun Blog reader Grey Mouser makes a good point in the comments section:

View attachment 400123 If we were to define arms as man portable weapons, accessories for those weapons, and ammunitions and items necessary for their storage, maintenance, or use, we could push in new directions. It would need to be defined carefully, but it should pretty much include anything designed, past or present, that could be used for personal infantry combat against any foe, man or beast. Or robots.

ATF Won't Reclassify Bump Stocks

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads