JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its the guy who tried to use the civil war as an example of why we should revisit the 2nd Amendment that irritates me a little. Using the civil war is frivolous for a number of reasons.

• The south had much fewer numbers than the north, the north was going to win from the get go.
  • The south had a lot of cotton. Cotton is a valuable resource, but if its your major resource you're kind of screwed.
  • The north was industrialized which meant better resources for them.
  • Its only of relevance if the issue is of how much power should the federal government have.

There's a few more to it but at this point the idea should be clear.

No point. Don't have a BMW.
They don't know that just take a picture of a real expensive one in a parking lot say it's yours the yuppie dip $#!+$ will accept you as one of there own lol .now everyone on here who has a BMW will not like me because I called the yuppie 's lol I had a VW once and a Audi both better than a BMW

Its the guy who tried to use the civil war as an example of why we should revisit the 2nd Amendment that irritates me a little. Using the civil war is frivolous for a number of reasons.

• The south had much fewer numbers than the north, the north was going to win from the get go.
  • The south had a lot of cotton. Cotton is a valuable resource, but if its your major resource you're kind of screwed.
  • The north was industrialized which meant better resources for them.
  • Its only of relevance if the issue is of how much power should the federal government have.

There's a few more to it but at this point the idea should be clear.
Any one who uses the civil war as a base for gun control is a idiot the base of the 2 A is the revolutionary war

Of course. They weren't saying it is the base for the 2A, but that it should be used as to why it needs revision.

But as I said, its frivolous and has more to do with how much power the federal government should or should not have than it is anything else. As far as its relevance to modern politics anyways.

They don't know that just take a picture of a real expensive one in a parking lot say it's yours the yuppie dip $#!+$ will accept you as one of there own lol .now everyone on here who has a BMW will not like me because I called the yuppie 's lol I had a VW once and a Audi both better than a BMW
I tow more VW, Audi, Mercedes, and BMW than any other manufacturer except Honda. Honda is the highest just because there is so many of them on the road. It's like buying a bag of peanut M&M's; your bound to get either a blue or green one every time you put your hands in the bag.

I towed a BMW this morning that supposedly had no brakes. The sensor light for brakes came on. You know what the problem was?

They accidentally hit the emergency brake one click so it stayed lit. Pure genius! :rolleyes:o_O:D

I'm not a huge car guy yes I like cars new and old when I was younger I had some nice cars that I put lots of money into but when one got stolen and the insurance did not cover what I had in it that was the end of that I have a Dodge Dakota and a Nissan maxima both are old but still running the maximum has over 241.000 mile 's on it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top