JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something comes to mind. Not that it will do any good but....Those finely engineered cars, fast, great handling and all. Do These beemer fan boyz/girlz blame the car when someone wraps it around a pole? Or goes across a freeway median and kills a family? I don't think so. I afraid though, that you'll just the "That's Stoopid" response.

Something comes to mind. Not that it will do any good but....Those finely engineered cars, fast, great handling and all. Do These beemer fan boyz/girlz blame the car when someone wraps it around a pole? Or goes across a freeway median and kills a family? I don't think so. I afraid though, that you'll just the "That's Stoopid" response.

I think you'll see those types with any brand of car. Crazy's in Prius's, pickups you name it. If I want to drive fast I take it to the track, BMW has a great setup BMWCCA (car club of america) where as a member you get big discounts on group track days. I bought the X5 because I have a little one on the way, and want to put her and the wife in a safe vehicle. That it handles well and is quick is just a plus, I didn't buy it to hoon it on the freeway! ;)

Because the hard left is like a cult this kind of logic is lost on them. You can use this kind of thinking on those that are not full on cult. Many just don't pay much attention, hear stuff on the news, then will "kind of" lean along the lines of laws. Those people you can talk to and they will realize the laws do nothing. The radical cult liberals will hear nothing that does not follow what they are told.

This is again something the leftist cultist will never hear but is scares me for LEO's. If the left gets what they dream about, just up and take all guns, they better take the Cops too. The kind of scum that think nothing of shooting people in the liberal cities would just kill every Cop they see for the guns. Again cult left will never let this thought sink in but it's already bad enough for Cops out there. Cut off the gun supply and they would become a huge target. Can you imagine places like Chicago, LA, Detroit, where no honest people still owned a gun, only the criminals had them? It would be place no one would set foot. Since the cult left hate to punish criminals anyway they would have free run of the place. The people who passed the laws would of course live behind gates with armed guards and wring their hands at the mess going on just the other side of the gates they live behind.

I scanned the thread. Seems only a few folks really in the "debate", which I put in quotes because it's less of a debate and more name calling and some dislike of gun laws in the US by some folks outside the US that don't think we should have them in the first place.
It resorts to ad hominems because they can't use an actual argument.

They need to have a governor installed restricting the speed to 20MPH - no one needs a car that goes above 20MPH.

Why 20MPH you ask? Well I have no data suggesting that's the ideal speed, but I think it's good, and that's all that matters. BTW, probably should limit the car to a 2 gallon tank - high capacity tanks mean people can drive further and do more harm. No one needs 10 gallons. Oh, and we should probably eliminate any device, switch or component that can be used to increase the rate of speed or the tank capacity - let's make the sale, purchase or possession of such items a felony, punishable by life in prison, retroactive to the model T. You know what, let's just get rid of any car capable of high rates of speed (over 10MPH) and are capable of having high capacity fuel tanks. Let's just make everyone drive a model T! That's what the Founder of Ford intended anyway. No one needs fuel injection. No one needs turbo. No one needs racing suspension or tires. No one needs different gear ratios. No one needs a car that's shiny blue. No one needs a car with a stereo or GPS or heated seats or a trunk to store things. No one needs any of that - so say I - this is my virtue, you have been signaled, conform or be labeled a lover of death!!

As ridiculous as that sounds, it's exactly how the anti's approach guns - and cars aren't even a constitutional right!

BTW, more people die in auto accidents each year in the US than gun deaths (40,000 die from auto accidents vs 33,000 gun deaths - if you include the 22,000 of those that are suicides). Yet folks aren't screaming for extreme measures, demanding we "do something now!" to prevent more automobile deaths. And don't even get me started on the 500,000+ that die from smoking related causes in the US every year - but politicians are all too happy to take their money (far more than the NRA spends), while allowing the deaths of half a million Americans every year, as they remain silent (so do the voters, BTW).

o_O

Last Edited:
They need to have a governor installed restricting the speed to 20MPH - no one needs a car that goes above 20MPH.

Why 20MPH you ask? Well I have no data suggesting that's the ideal speed, but I think it's good, and that's all that matters. BTW, probably should limit the car to a 2 gallon tank - high capacity tanks mean people can drive further and do more harm. No one needs 10 gallons. Oh, and we should probably eliminate any device, switch or component that can be used to increase the rate of speed or the tank capacity - let's make the sale, purchase or possession of such items a felony, punishable by life in prison, retroactive to the model T. You know what, let's just get rid of any car capable of high rates of speed (over 10MPH) and are capable of having high capacity fuel tanks. Let's just make everyone drive a model T! That's what the Founder of Ford intended anyway.

As ridiculous as that sounds, it's exactly how the anti's approach guns - and cars aren't even a constitutional right!

BTW, more people die in auto accidents each year in the US than gun deaths (40,000 die from auto accidents vs 33,000 gun deaths - if you include the 22,000 of those that are suicides). Yet folks aren't screaming for extreme measures, demanding we "do something now!" to prevent more automobile deaths. And don't even get me started on the 500,000+ that die from smoking related causes in the US every year - but politicians are all too happy to take their money (far more than the NRA spends), while allowing the deaths of half a million Americans every year, as they remain silent (so do the voters, BTW).

o_O

Now that is a great reply! :s0101:

If God had banned rocks, Cain never would have killed his brother.

The delusion runs deep...

Agreed! That delusion is the very foundation of the entire anti argument.

Sadly, he would've beaned Abel even if God had banned all rocks, high-capacity rocks, assault rocks, evil black rocks, polymer rocks, concealed rocks, open carry rocks, armor piercing rocks, stolen rocks, full-auto rocks, silent rocks, SBRs, and rocks illicitly obtained through some imaginary rock-show loophole.

Maybe we should just devide the good ol USA in half. Put the ones that want to live free in the north and the ones that want all this gun control crap in the south. They can have the borders along mexico and then we can put up a wall to keep them all out. :D

Maybe we should just devide the good ol USA in half. Put the ones that want to live free in the north and the ones that want all this gun control crap in the south. They can have the borders along mexico and then we can put up a wall to keep them all out. :D
I know many Southerners who would consider that a new War of Northern Aggression...

I know many Southerners who would consider that a new War of Northern Aggression...

I do to. But I also know that those same people would move to Idaho or Montana if they knew the would never have to deal with any of the gun grabbing left again. It was more of a fun thought than HEY lets make this happen.

Edit. continuing on the fun thought. Just think anything you ever wanted in a gun store and no one telling you its wrong! kinda fun to think about. :)

I do to. But I also know that those same people would move to Idaho or Montana if they knew the would never have to deal with any of the gun grabbing left again. It was more of a fun thought than HEY lets make this happen.

Would they be allowed to fly the Confederate stars and bars? Put up a few statues of Lee? That might make the move easier ;)

33,000 gun deaths - if you include the 22,000 of those that are suicides
Suicides, self defense, and police shooting criminals.

And to question the number, where does the 11,000 gun deaths come from? Of all the homicides the FBI lists, only around 5-6k are done with guns (and a vast majority are done with handguns).

Edit. continuing on the fun thought. Just think anything you ever wanted in a gun store and no one telling you its wrong! kinda fun to think about. :)
Better idea... make THEM all move to Butthumpifornia. Then expel from the Union, welcome the new Free State of Jefferson in their place and Build The Wall on its southern border.

#Calexit #InTheNameOfGodGOAlready

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads