JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I have offered up most if the guns I have in hopes of her finding one she liked. So now I must part with one of mine to get her the one she wants

Which do I sell? They are all 9mm.

M&P compact. I have not shot it yet
Taurus 24/7. Has NEVER been a problem child
Kahr Has been my carry gun off and on the last 10 years.

Why doesn't she like the M&p? or the kahr? I have a kahr, and im getting my wife a G26, and we are going to swap back and forth.

Oh another note, My wife loved shooting the Kahr. The first time not so much but she grew to liking it and wanted me to buy her one. But why have two of the samething?

Why doesn't she like the M&p? or the kahr? I have a kahr, and im getting my wife a G26, and we are going to swap back and forth.

Oh another note, My wife loved shooting the Kahr. The first time not so much but she grew to liking it and wanted me to buy her one. But why have two of the samething?

Not sure why is does not like the M&P. I switched out the grips and never got her to like it. I think it's the sights on the Kahr she does not like.

has she tried a kimber ultra compact??

I had a tarus 40 cal for my wife and the kick was just to much for her.. I wanted her having something with lots of knock down and a 9mm wasn't enough IMO..

I got her a kimber ultra 2 compact in a 45 and it is great for her.. VERY low recoil and shots ture!! as true can be.. she loves it!!

just my 2 cents LOL

DN

Personally, I'd get rid of the Taurus.

My wife also likes shooting the G19 & is probably better with it than I am. I got a second one just in case she ever wants one for herself - easier than just giving her mine.

Taurus 24/7, glocks are amazing guns and very reliable and great for the price... I have a 27 and am getting a 23 once i decide to stop bein cheap and go pay off the one i have on layaway..

Drop the Taurus, has she looked at a SIG P238? I love mine! Passing it on to the woman next summer and getting another one :s0155:

I like the Sig but I find that most women have a problem with the long reach to the trigger on Sigs, I had to swap to a short trigger on my Sig P229 and it's still not a comfortable fit.

I like the Sig but I find that most women have a problem with the long reach to the trigger on Sigs, I had to swap to a short trigger on my Sig P229 and it's still not a comfortable fit.

Normally on the rest of of the sig line up I would have to agree, the P238 is just small. Almost an exact copy of the Colt Mustang.

My wifes gun is a Glock 19, she just beheaded a gopher in the backyard a few weeks ago with it. I gave her a choice of about a dozen different guns and the G19 was it and she loves it, she's good with it too.

On another note, what's with all the Taurus bashing, I currently have a Judge, TCP, 1911, 24/7 9MM and a Raging Bull 454 and I'm very pleased with all of them. I shoot alot, 2-3 days a week(I live out in the country) and I have 0 complaints regarding any of my Taurus products. I guess I've just had better luck than some???

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top