JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son was showing me how to completely disassemble his G4 Glock 19 and we lost the firing pin safety spring... It went boing..... used a magnet to try and locate it with no luck. Do any of the big locals... NW Armory or Keith's carry replacement parts? I am going to call them when they open but it is still early.

There is a guy who is always at the Vancouver gun shows but i have not picked up his card...

Any ideas would be helpful...

To seach locally is usually fruitless unless a member here has one to part with.

When I lose springs to the ether, I just go to Brownells or other online suppliers and pay $8 shipping on the $3 part...and usually order 2 in case I lose the next one :)

Too bad the gun show isn't in town. But who knows what the price of unobtainium is going for these days anyway?

Maybe try one of those Harbor Freight sweeper magnets?

IMG_20171125_094800.png

My son was showing me how to completely disassemble his G4 Glock 19 and we lost the firing pin safety spring... It went boing..... used a magnet to try and locate it with no luck. Do any of the big locals... NW Armory or Keith's carry replacement parts? I am going to call them when they open but it is still early.

There is a guy who is always at the Vancouver gun shows but i have not picked up his card...

Any ideas would be helpful...

Try "Limitless" 360 553 2377 out in washougal. Think he opens at 11am