JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,

I recently had one of my employees lose their 20 month young son to a drowning this weekend. During this great tragedy I found out they did not have insurance. Due to this I would like to sell one of my pistols to help them pay their medical bills.

I don't have pictures on my wifes computer but would be happy to send them to interested parties via cellular communication device.
The pistol I am selling is an Interarms Star model 30MI 9mm. It comes with 4 mags, a holster and 50 rounds of hollow point. I am asking $350 minimum as all money from the sale of this firearm will go to the family and I'd like to raise as much as I can. If you want to offer more, that would be extremely generous and I will pass on to the family your generosity.

I have shot 1 mag full and from what I've shot I've really enjoyed it but I believe helping an employee, friend and family is more important. I am located in the Beaverton area of Scholls and Murray if someone wants to inspect the firearm.

I don't know the history of the pistol since I got it in a trade from a forum member. I have pictures of it on my Cell so I am ready to send them out when requested.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top