JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hey guys Im really sorry I know this doesnt belong in this forum, but yesterday me and my buddy went shooting out on some loggings roads, out on hwy 26. We went a bit farther than we normally do. He has a older F150 and we were mobbin in the snow and we were doing really good we got up pretty far. But we got accidentally slipped into a ditch, not super deep but deep enough we got stuck. We tried for about an hour to get out but his 4x4 transmission broke. We had to walk out about 4 miles to the main rd and had a friend pick us up, but now his truck is up there and we are afraid its gunna snow again. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!?!?!?! does anyone have a truck worthy of mobbin some snowing logging roads? its not a jeep trail or anything just some road covered in snow. Probably gunna need a winch or sometihing. Please let me know what I should do, other wise we have to wait for the snow to melt. :s0107::s0092:

PM me maybe with ur phone number or suggestion please help guys, thank you so much in advance.

Companies that tow up in that area have 4WD tow rigs with winches, etc which can get a vehicle out of something like you're describing. I've seen them before...I can't remember which company right off-hand but you might try calling around.

thanks 2z4 lol iamme ok ill delete the thread chill out guys. i knew id be able to find some quality help pn this forum cause i know there are some helpful people left in the world thanks you

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads