Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HELP! STUCK IN THE SNOW!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dirtbikesNguns, Dec 24, 2012.

1. dirtbikesNguns

dirtbikesNguns Portland Oregon New Member

Hey guys Im really sorry I know this doesnt belong in this forum, but yesterday me and my buddy went shooting out on some loggings roads, out on hwy 26. We went a bit farther than we normally do. He has a older F150 and we were mobbin in the snow and we were doing really good we got up pretty far. But we got accidentally slipped into a ditch, not super deep but deep enough we got stuck. We tried for about an hour to get out but his 4x4 transmission broke. We had to walk out about 4 miles to the main rd and had a friend pick us up, but now his truck is up there and we are afraid its gunna snow again. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!?!?!?! does anyone have a truck worthy of mobbin some snowing logging roads? its not a jeep trail or anything just some road covered in snow. Probably gunna need a winch or sometihing. Please let me know what I should do, other wise we have to wait for the snow to melt. :help::dunno:

PM me maybe with ur phone number or suggestion please help guys, thank you so much in advance.

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

I don't want to seem flippant, but have you considered calling a tow truck?

Keith

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  3. dirtbikesNguns

We are too far into the snow... its not just a flat straight road, its a logging road, its steep and windy road.

4. 2Z4

2Z4 Milwaukie Active Member

Companies that tow up in that area have 4WD tow rigs with winches, etc which can get a vehicle out of something like you're describing. I've seen them before...I can't remember which company right off-hand but you might try calling around.

5. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

I'll take it!!

6. dirtbikesNguns

thanks 2z4 lol iamme ok ill delete the thread chill out guys. i knew id be able to find some quality help pn this forum cause i know there are some helpful people left in the world thanks you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.