JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Though our community now has over 42,000 members, there are still thousands of Northwest gun owners who've never heard of us. Many of you have been asking if we have something like this available, now we do! We've designed this simple flyer for our members to print at home and post (with permission, of course) at local gun shops, ranges, etc. Any help in spreading the word about NWFA is appreciated.

How about a little incentive? Take a photo of yourself or your username with the flyer posted in a public place for a free one-year Bronze Membership :)

Attachments

• nwfa_flyer_003.pdf
    154.9 KB · Views: 112
Thanks much for the flyer. I posted some up on my trip out to the coast and one locally. Assuming nothing comes up on Friday, I will post when at the gun club.

The more members the merrier. :)

Lots and lots of old timers down here, would be a great resource for them to check out, and they can have a place to contribute all that wonderful wisdom! I have met 2 outstanding gentlemen down here, made some purchases, and had a great time chewing the fat. They had no idea such a forum existed, and are very excited to become a part of it!:D

Ps, no need for any credit, I do it because I love it! Thanks for all you do!:D

Lots and lots of old timers down here, would be a great resource for them to check out, and they can have a place to contribute all that wonderful wisdom! I have met 2 outstanding gentlemen down here, made some purchases, and had a great time chewing the fat. They had no idea such a forum existed, and are very excited to become a part of it!:D

Ps, no need for any credit, I do it because I love it! Thanks for all you do!:D

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Joe Link; I just finished printing off a dozen copies. It looks good by the way. I'm not expecting any compensation for this. I'm happy to do it.:):):)

What about printing some of these and placing them in a small weather proof container up at Wolf Creek? That would ensure more people would see it considering its open public land. Or adding it to the bulletin boards at each lane (with lamination of course)

Joe Link; I just finished printing off a dozen copies. It looks good by the way. I'm not expecting any compensation for this. I'm happy to do it.:):):)

Thank you!

What about printing some of these and placing them in a small weather proof container up at Wolf Creek? That would ensure more people would see it considering its open public land. Or adding it to the bulletin boards at each lane (with lamination of course)

Great idea! I plan on putting these anywhere appropriate.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top