JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2000 Ford Expedition with the MACH audio system. I'd like to put a newer deck in it with an AUX jack or Bluetooth, such that I can connect it to my iPhone and listen to audio books or music (all on the iPhone) while driving.

Years ago a place tried to put a deck but couldn't seem to get it done with the factory audio system and subwoofer.

I've been trying to Google for insights but don't know if it is the age of the vehicle or just me not using the right vocabulary.

Any input appreciated on a deck, or a deck and perhaps a compatible wiring harness.

Follow-up. I bought from Crutchfield and am VERY impressed. The website asked for my vehicle year, make, model, and other relevant details. The website then made exact recommendations on decks that would fit and work, and included all needed wiring harnesses with the recommendations. The shipment arrived and I did the installation with no problems.

So for $106 all-in, I now have a new deck in a 2000 Ford Expedition, and that deck connects to my mobile phone using Bluetooth and includes a Bluetooth microphone that allows me to have hands-free conversations.

Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, Pro Audio, 4k TV

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads