1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Help promote businesses that deserve a Thumbs Up.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Asavage270, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Asavage270

Asavage270 eugene Active Member

Just thought I would start a thread that could help promote businesses of all types that you have enjoyed dealing with/ and or shopping at.

Also, had a horrible experience dealing with a company? Let us know so we can shop at retailers that deserve our business.

Here are a few companies that i have delt with lately and have been treated well as a customer.

The Epicenter - located here in eugene oregon (and online), it is a survival/ prep oriented store with a local owner who is a really nice guy. Bought about 200$ in products here and the owner took time out of his day off to show me everything i requested. Awesome experience, will shop here again. And he has killer deals on MRE cases.

Calvetsupply.com - A "vet" medical supply store. Stock up on cheap fish antibiotics ;)
    ordered products from this website and received them within 2 days. read nothing but great reviews and i have the same. Would do buisness again!

Where have you shopped lately that deserves others business?
    note - Does not have to be firearms/survival related.