JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I would start a thread that could help promote businesses of all types that you have enjoyed dealing with/ and or shopping at.

Also, had a horrible experience dealing with a company? Let us know so we can shop at retailers that deserve our business.

Here are a few companies that i have delt with lately and have been treated well as a customer.

The Epicenter - located here in eugene oregon (and online), it is a survival/ prep oriented store with a local owner who is a really nice guy. Bought about 200$ in products here and the owner took time out of his day off to show me everything i requested. Awesome experience, will shop here again. And he has killer deals on MRE cases.

Calvetsupply.com - A "vet" medical supply store. Stock up on cheap fish antibiotics ;)
ordered products from this website and received them within 2 days. read nothing but great reviews and i have the same. Would do buisness again!

Where have you shopped lately that deserves others business?
note - Does not have to be firearms/survival related.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top