JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the info guy's. I had no idea when I purchased my first AK that they weren't very customizable! Therefore, I just ended up selling it and purchased the type of AK I was looking for. I learned from my mistakes and I got folding stock AK. I do really appreciate all the information!

B4FCA2EE-FAEF-4B28-9C8A-271D84B7F54B.jpeg
FBB5660F-E530-45BC-921C-3677304E3AEC.jpeg 2E31CF23-C165-48BC-8609-DF2C1D6A2742.jpeg

Thanks for the info guy's. I had no idea when I purchased my first AK that they weren't very customizable! Therefore, I just ended up selling it and purchased the type of AK I was looking for. I learned from my mistakes and I got folding stock AK. I do really appreciate all the information!

View attachment 1058072
View attachment 1058073View attachment 1058074
AKs are customizable, just takes a bit of time to find what you need. This one, for example, can be swapped to a fixed stock if you wanted to.

A true folder uses a special trunnion that is difficult (relatively anyways) to swap out for a fixed stock as it requires replacing the trunnion. FBAA0432-B4A3-4E50-89BB-6DEAB7F722DF.jpeg

The one on the bottom is a folder, the one on top uses the same trunnion as the one you got.

You did the right thing offing that milled rifle and getting what you wanted. You were headed down the rabbit hole with that milled gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top