JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just be happy there isn't a "don't like" button.

I once was a member on a forum with the don't like option... It was really interesting to watch the thumbs down on something controversial!!!!

I Uhh, Err, am sometimes a bit Contraversial... And got hit with a couple dozen thumbs down, on a subject I was very Passionate about, but knew I had taken a ~Minority Opinion~ As I posted against a topic presented by a quasi-leader, of a large segment of peoples there... He could step in cow dung, and explain how great life was, with the free fertilizer he could put in his garden....

So... The tumbs down came in....

And I thanked, One And All for them, saying That must mean I was really correct!!!!

(More thumbs down, can you imagine THAT)????? :D

philip o_O

Been studying this need for likes people have and think this site should vote you as the most likable person here. Being the most likable guy really means something in prison:s0140:.

No really it amazes me they found a way to bring high school popularity contest to the net.....:D

It just means so much to be popular on the net.:s0132:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top