JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the contrary the results have been so promising I might raise it to $12.50!
Okay then! image.jpg

Haha! I think we should go back and start 'unliking' that first post just to see the numbers drop (and because Iron said don't like). I wonder if someone could reach zero likes, if they tied hard enough? :D

Hi friends. I like you and I like my AR 15 rifle. It gives me a warm and cozy feeling inside when I squeeze the trigger. Just like the way you make me feel when I squeeze you. Can you say that? AR rifle?

:eek:

Now we're gettin weird. Can I unlike my own post?

I like 'likes' too. It is a good way to lend support to something someone said that you are in agreement with, and it does have a more friendly connotation to it than giving a "+1" in another post. I'm close to matching my likes to my posts, it's kind of a nice feeling. And, out of respect to you, OP, I have not 'liked' your original post. I have, however, given a like via another post in this thread, just so I could participate ;)

I am still trying to think of a name for someone who needs to validate their existence on the net. All I can think of is cereal, Fruit Loops:D. At least give me a pity chuckle if that wasn't funny.o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top