JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had it to do again, I wouldn't have bought myself nice gifts - I would have bought them for my wife.

Now I can buy myself all the gifts I want, but all of them together could never mean a fraction of what she meant to me.

Another man now gives her the treatment she deserved for so long. I am happy for her in this....

Sorry to hear that. I was in the same boat. Sucks big time..

OP its time to SBR some of the new gifts you bought.:s0155:

The one thing I see missing would be a heavy duty pistol, rifle combo. You already like 45's so I would suggest a Ruger 454 Casull, and a Puma rifle in 454, both will also fire 45 long colt's. There is no game animals that can not be taken very easily with these guns. If the bad guys are wearing body armor the 454 may not penetrate, but it will turn everything inside to pulverised mutton

What, no 10MM's? Your losing it Dan the man.:s0114:

How could I not mention the sheer awesomeness of the 10mm? My Glock 20 holds 18 rounds of 10mm, That is like carying a 41mag with two reloads already to go. In the carbine it is an excellent 200yd shooter. Point of aim, no hold over at 200yds. IMHO the best pistol, carbine match out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top