JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always gotten great suggestions from this group, so I'm looking to you for more advice. I just got word I'll be getting a pretty good sized bonus soon ($5,000 - $7,500) :s0155::s0155::s0155: and I have the wife's permission to "spend it how I want".

So here's the dilemma….I’m not sure what I want. Here’s what I currently own:
Rifles:
.308 Remington 700
M1 Garand
Benelli SuperNova
Beretta 687EL
S&W M&P15-22
Saiga .308
DPMS LR-308
AR-15 DPMS 5.56 16”
AR-15 Mega Lower/Olympic 22” upper 5.56

Pistols:
45 (ACPs)
S&W 1911
Baby Eagle
Beretta PX4
Springfield XD
SIG P220

22 lrs
Browning Buckmark
S&W 22A Sport

I like the idea of a variety of different 45 ACPs so I’m thinking about the FNP-45, Ruger P90, M&P 45 and the CZ 97. I just can’t bring myself to spend $1,000+ on the HK 45 (even though I love the looks of it) and Glocks just don’t fit my hand.

As for Rifles, I’m definitely looking at an M1A and a “proper” AK, either in 5.45 or 7.62x39.

Any other suggestions????

Thanks in advance for your advice.

It's not sexy, but often overlooked..if you're prepping

High quality level III concealable body armor

Level III PASGT helmet

Lots of ammo/reloading components

Any spare magazines or repair parts you need for your most important SHTF weapons

Optics for what you already have (holos, scopes, night vision, etc) and lots of spare batteries

Survival gear such as water purifiers, etc..

"spend it how I want" is code.. Dont do it!!

Its code for you better not or your in the dog house for months!

Very true. You know the beginnings of how that will go. 6 months later..

Best thing: buy some GOLD. At least it won't depreciate. Then tell me where to come and pick it up. I saw some lead bars on here. Would love to coat them.

Get yourself a nice Garand with part of it. I think you can still get a Nat'l Match from Mil-tech.
Anybody who likes to shoot, seriously or for fun, especially beyond 100 yds., deserves to treat themselves to at least one M1Garand.
Get all the ammo you can while you're at it.

Go with 1 1911. Wilson. I would jump all over 1 if I had the $. If you want a great 1911 at a better price, Find a Dan Wesson of your choice. A good belt and 2 or 3 holsters. Ammo. Can you guess I am a 1911 kind of guy? :)
Dave

Full auto Mac 10 in 45acp, and a silencer. That will cost about $4-5000.

I highly recommend picking up a Surefire LX2, if you don't have an amazing flashlight already.

Wilson Comabt 1911, 45acp

Remington 870 police, 12 ga

Polish Tantel, 5.45

Barret 50 BMG.

Fal, .308.

It just depends what you want to do, you already have lots of 308 caliber rifles, perhaps a big bore such as a 300 Winchester magnum or 50 bmg.

BTW...my wife LOVES to shoot...so no worries on that side of things...I really need suggestions on guns...my relationships are fine :s0112::s0112::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top