JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Yugoslavian SKS that has been stripped and I want to return it to close to original configuration. I need a wood stock, bayonet with hardware, and cleaning rod. If you have an original launcher/brake that would be great too. If you have any of these items send me a message and we can talk price or trades. Help return a good SKS to its true form. Thanks!

I have no clue of country of origin. No handguard, but has all the other metal parts (buttplate, etc). If you make the drive south, you can have it. I think I had it in the pay it forward thread...

Reciprocals, as promised. Sorry, no shipping on the stock, but I can usually meet between Sweet Home and Albany on weekends.

Wooden SKS stock. Not sure the manufacturer. I think Yugo. Has the slot for the bayonet. Sling swivel and buttplate included, but no handguard. Solid, decent looking wood stock. Looking for a good home to make that plastic tacticool SKS back to its former glory. ;)

View attachment 449202 View attachment 449203 View attachment 449205

Here is the post from the PIF thread.

That's a generous offer. Thanks, but I don't know when I'll be able to get down that way to pick it up. Not a lot of spare time with new baby in the house.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.