JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i know you said know to the ar 22 but the spikes tactical is great.mags can be had fo 18.00 and my m4 weighs as much as a real m4.had a gsg5 and it was a cheesy pos that jammed all the time.so be carefull what you pick.

anything like these available in the .22 WMR? Been wanting to get something in the .22 Mag for a while.... haven't seen a Ruger 10-22. I'd kind of like an autoloader, but the choices I've seen are the Marlin, Browning, and Remington... all with rather small mags and no large ones available.

i know you said know to the ar 22 but the spikes tactical is great.mags can be had fo 18.00 and my m4 weighs as much as a real m4.had a gsg5 and it was a cheesy pos that jammed all the time.so be carefull what you pick.

I have a spikes tactical on a m16 lower. It is my favorite gun to shoot, but not really that accurate. The S&W is cheaper and far more accurate. Mags cost more, but do you really need 20 .22 mags?

yeh lol if you start today and load 1 black dog mag a day you would be ready in 2 1/2 weeks! but your thumb won't hurt:s0114:
i have been more than satisfied with my spikes upper. i hit what i aim at with it and that's all that really matters plus the wife loves it.:s0155:

Well I got a chance to look at everything except the Sig. The M&P 15-22 felt like an airsoft gun. It has way way too much plastic including the handguard and the reciever.
The Gsg-5 was nice but I heard it is made out of zinc and is prone to cracking, no go on that one too. The Ruger Sr-22 was by far the most solid little tac 22 out of the 3. Metal everywhere and it reaked of quality. As I said I did not get to see the Sig that many of you are suggesting.

Why did you all choose the sig? Are quality trigger groups or hammer/sear assemblys available? Quality high capacity mags?

The SIG trigger is very smooth and really needs no work unless you want to lighten the spring tension a bit. It takes black dog AR-15 magazines. The SIG is pretty much identical in weight,feel and manual of arms to the SIG 556. The other guns are like toys next to the 522.

Thanks for all the replys guys, i was able to look at the Sig 522 as well and decided to pick up the Ruger for its aftermarket support and the extensive use of metal over polymer. Took it home tonight.

Stand out from the crowd, build a Krinker Plinker.
PICT0001Medium-2.jpg
PICT0002Small-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top