JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I I bought a Charger take down. It was pretty much an impulse buy. I just got my trust squared away and I have visions of suppressors on everything and thought the little Charger would be cool with a can.

Thinking about what to do for glass has me a little stumped though. I have read that some folks are putting rifle scopes on them, I cant see that being the right thing for me. I am thinking something maybe 1-6 power with a long eye relief. Id like something with a fair size field of view but I want something more accurate and more magnification than a 10 MOA red dot. Id be willing to drop maybe $150-$200 but am not dropping high end Leupold money.

So what do you think and why do you think it?

I have bought three Bushnell's in the last year and I have been really impressed with all of them for the money. I bought one of the AR-rimfire versions and put it on a 10/22 and did some of the best shooting I have ever done. The hold over dots are perfect for Winchester X if you zero at 25 yards you can hit anything out to 200 with ease

http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/ar-optics/2-7x-32mm

This thing rocks...

I have bought three Bushnell's in the last year and I have been really impressed with all of them for the money. I bought one of the AR-rimfire versions and put it on a 10/22 and did some of the best shooting I have ever done. The hold over dots are perfect for Winchester X if you zero at 25 yards you can hit anything out to 200 with ease

http://www.bushnell.com/all-products/rifle-scopes/ar-optics/2-7x-32mm

This thing rocks...

But do they make long eye relief pistol scopes. They used to but I can't find any now?

I really like the Bushnells and have had several over the years and never an issue. I use one of the Elite fireflys now.

When I bought my Charger way-back-when, I had the same question. So I bought an inexpensive extended eye relief scope to experiment with, a Bushnell 1.5x. ($100.) It works extremely well. So well, I figured I'd try a higher powered scope. Bought a 2x6x.($130.) I've never installed it. I've also never installed the electronic optical sights that I thought I'd try. In the meantime, the original 1.5x works quite well.

You caused me to go find all this stuff I've bought and never used. All economy priced but very serviceable for experimenting on a Charger. I'd forgotten the 2x6 scope was a Simmons.

WAYNO.:cool:

here's another one to click on... <broken link removed>

P1020359_zpsslbecsns.jpg P1020364_zpsweqzfyiq.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews