JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like most of you I have a few handguns and holsters laying around. I want something a little different this time and decided to go with a leather lined Kydex or an all leather holster. I want OWB, something for range days, hiking and dog walks. What do you think of this one?

F046BB2A-EA78-4E9C-BA64-EBF33E584A05.png

Like most of you I have a few handguns and holsters laying around. I want something a little different this time and decided to go with a leather lined Kydex or an all leather holster. I want OWB, something for range days, hiking and dog walks. What do you think of this one?

View attachment 1114245
Try the silent thunder here..... I used to order them from Tuckers but they were from these guys, so now I order direct from them. I like the belt clip option for ease of removal, I have several of these. I carry OWB but they have IWB in several styles as well if thats your thing.

For leather, I'll take Kramer horsehide, they are the Kydex of the leather world. I prefer IWB and roll with their #3. I've been thinking of trying out their Vertical Scabbard and I know I want an MSP. I'm not really a fan of leather/Kydex hybrid holsters, but got to admit that is one of the nicer ones I've seen.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top