JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9A13B40C-28F4-48C6-962B-05800763E726.jpeg 42F66B51-29DB-4F75-A6DB-82060EA4E3BF.jpeg
So until I can find the fnx I ended up just going with a fancy Glock. If it stays on this frame I'm going to ditch the crimson trace. The frame I had it on wasn't cycling at all.it probably could use some oil but I forgot it. I think I need to smooth the rails up on it to..I ran about 50 rounds through before I got tired of hand cycling every other round. This frame is off my edc and has seen thousands and thousands of rounds it also has been polished like crazy.

after a about 50 rounds or so on my edc frame I got it dialed in nice and was just drilling the bullseye from 15 yards. Ran another 100 rounds or so rounds through it without a problem. Finished off with 10 rounds of of Hornady critical defense with 15 left over to keep in a fresh mag for it.

View attachment 880617View attachment 880618
So until I can find the fnx I ended up just going with a fancy Glock. If it stays on this frame I'm going to ditch the crimson trace. The frame I had it on wasn't cycling at all. I think I need to smooth the rails up on this. This frame is off my edc and has seen thousands and thousands of rounds it also has been polished like crazy.

after a about 50 rounds or so I got it dialed in nice and was just drilling the bullseye from 15 yards. Ran another 100 rounds or so

So until I can find the fnx I ended up just going with a fancy Glock. If it stays on this frame I'm going to ditch the crimson trace. The frame I had it on wasn't cycling at all. I think I need to smooth the rails up on this. This frame is off my edc and has seen thousands and thousands of rounds it also has been polished like crazy.

after a about 50 rounds or so I got it dialed in nice and was just drilling the bullseye from 15 yards. Ran another 100 rounds or so
I love my fancyish Glock 17 MOS w/ Vortex Venom, and I'm not a fanboy.
That's a super fancy Glock!

Last Edited:

I'm not a fan of that CT, but other than that - nice.

There's no law (yet) that you can't have both once you find the FNX ;)

I paid $850 for my FNX-45 Tactical but I don't think you'll find one today for that. Maybe in a few months though.

I'm not a fan of that CT, but other than that - nice.

There's no law (yet) that you can't have both once you find the FNX ;)

I paid $850 for my FNX-45 Tactical but I don't think you'll find one today for that. Maybe in a few months though.
Best I found was $1100 for it or almost 2k for one all decked out.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top