JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9A13B40C-28F4-48C6-962B-05800763E726.jpeg 42F66B51-29DB-4F75-A6DB-82060EA4E3BF.jpeg
So until I can find the fnx I ended up just going with a fancy Glock. If it stays on this frame I'm going to ditch the crimson trace. The frame I had it on wasn't cycling at all.it probably could use some oil but I forgot it. I think I need to smooth the rails up on it to..I ran about 50 rounds through before I got tired of hand cycling every other round. This frame is off my edc and has seen thousands and thousands of rounds it also has been polished like crazy.

after a about 50 rounds or so on my edc frame I got it dialed in nice and was just drilling the bullseye from 15 yards. Ran another 100 rounds or so rounds through it without a problem. Finished off with 10 rounds of of Hornady critical defense with 15 left over to keep in a fresh mag for it.

View attachment 880617View attachment 880618
So until I can find the fnx I ended up just going with a fancy Glock. If it stays on this frame I'm going to ditch the crimson trace. The frame I had it on wasn't cycling at all. I think I need to smooth the rails up on this. This frame is off my edc and has seen thousands and thousands of rounds it also has been polished like crazy.

after a about 50 rounds or so I got it dialed in nice and was just drilling the bullseye from 15 yards. Ran another 100 rounds or so

So until I can find the fnx I ended up just going with a fancy Glock. If it stays on this frame I'm going to ditch the crimson trace. The frame I had it on wasn't cycling at all. I think I need to smooth the rails up on this. This frame is off my edc and has seen thousands and thousands of rounds it also has been polished like crazy.

after a about 50 rounds or so I got it dialed in nice and was just drilling the bullseye from 15 yards. Ran another 100 rounds or so
I love my fancyish Glock 17 MOS w/ Vortex Venom, and I'm not a fanboy.
That's a super fancy Glock!

Last Edited:

I'm not a fan of that CT, but other than that - nice.

There's no law (yet) that you can't have both once you find the FNX ;)

I paid $850 for my FNX-45 Tactical but I don't think you'll find one today for that. Maybe in a few months though.

I'm not a fan of that CT, but other than that - nice.

There's no law (yet) that you can't have both once you find the FNX ;)

I paid $850 for my FNX-45 Tactical but I don't think you'll find one today for that. Maybe in a few months though.
Best I found was $1100 for it or almost 2k for one all decked out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top