JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a one piece Scope mount. It has to meet this criteria:
1. Install on a rail (AR10)
2. 34 mm DIA. (Nightforce ATACR)
3. 1.5" height
4. 20 MOA
5. Cantilever
6. In the $200 - $300 range.

The only ones I am finding are:
A. LaRue QD LT745. I like this one for two reasons, (1) the quick detach, and (2) that it appears if I wanted to use a different DIA scope I could just get the different rings. What I don't like is that I do not think I will be able to see my elevation dial very well, because of where the rings connect on top.

B. Badger Ordnance 20MOA UltraHigh: These seem to address the problem that I think I will have with the LaRue, but they do not have a quick detach.

What else might be out there, that I am missing? Or are my concerns with the LaRue and not being able to see my elevation dial off base?

Thanks guys.
Bobro... looks good but I only see 30mm & 35mm. So no dice there for this set up, but I will bookmark them if I need another 30mm, or every get a 35 mm.
American Defence: WOW they have some good options. I will defiantly look at those.

The other mount that I will be trying out in the near future is the Seekins MXM. Not QD or interchangeable rings but Seekins makes good stuff and I really don't use QD very often. Not quite up to Spuhr beefiness but still plenty beefy and much more affordable.

Although they are mostly more expensive than what you wanted to spend, check out Sphur. They are rock solid and the way the rings are set up, you shouldn't have trouble seeing your turrets. They have a bunch of tube sizes, heights and cants.

I've definitely seen the spuhr mounts, and have heard their reputation. I just can't see spending $400+ when I am confident that I can find other solutions that will be sturdy also.
I see the MXM too. That looks like it could be a pretty good option.
I really like the looks of the Badger Ordnance.
I think I may stay clear of any QD ones.

I went with the American Defense. Even though it is QD, it sure holds rock solid. It will get a range report soon!

Man, I need to get out more. I am having a internet thread with myself at this point.

I went with the American Defense. Even though it is QD, it sure holds rock solid. It will get a range report soon!

Man, I need to get out more. I am having a internet thread with myself at this point.

I got your six brother. :D

Here's a decent mount... :D 788BC07F-9673-40B3-9B02-EAE80FCFE841.jpeg

I don't think you will be disappointed. I think I have 3 or 4 of them now and have had zero problems or complaints.

I am looking for a one piece Scope mount. It has to meet this criteria:
1. Install on a rail (AR10)
2. 34 mm DIA. (Nightforce ATACR)
3. 1.5" height
4. 20 MOA
5. Cantilever
6. In the $200 - $300 range.

The only ones I am finding are:
A. LaRue QD LT745. I like this one for two reasons, (1) the quick detach, and (2) that it appears if I wanted to use a different DIA scope I could just get the different rings. What I don't like is that I do not think I will be able to see my elevation dial very well, because of where the rings connect on top.

B. Badger Ordnance 20MOA UltraHigh: These seem to address the problem that I think I will have with the LaRue, but they do not have a quick detach.

What else might be out there, that I am missing? Or are my concerns with the LaRue and not being able to see my elevation dial off base?
Vortex makes 34mm ring/base complete with 20MOA slant and an offset distance between the two rings sufficient to ensure that when mounted only to the receiver rail, the eyepiece can be positioned over a very wide distance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top