JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking for this multicam ilbe assault pack for almost 3 days now. Couldn't find anywhere that is selling them. I contacted the company who made it for the military. They said it discontinue the production back in 2009. if you have no idea what it is look like, here is the picture of the ILBE but in the marine corps marpat color. But i am looking for one in multicam color. Thank you for your help.
View attachment 184656

View attachment 184653

i did contact arctryx. they said they stopped to produce the multicam ilbe back in 2009. The army is sticking with the old molle 2 backpack and 3 days assault parol pack. They are changing the color woodland to desert and now to multicam... But i like the usmc ilbe assault pack, they are comfortable and not too big not too small. I saw some previous guy who is tryin gto sell the main ilbe pack for $750 and where is no way i am going to spend $750 plus $40 dollars shipping on that thing. and ilbe assault one in multicam cost like $380 already.. 0_o".. and i got my ilbe marpat for only $70 bucks from the military surplus.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top